The day of the terrorist attack we were at a safari at Bannerghatta. Lovely safari it would have been if at the end the driver would have been happy with the tip Toni gave him. He was instead not satisfied and his assistant stood in front of Toni and didn’t let him out of the bus. Fortunately one passenger noticed it and said to Toni that he doesn’t have to give anything if he doesn’t want to! Toni still gave them some more. I was so angry when Toni told me all of this!! I was just waiting outside the safari bus and wondering what’s taking so long. If I had knew, then GRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!! heh It’s so rude I think! Most of the passengers didn’t give any tip or much less than we did, but still they were not happy with our tip. The mentality is that every tourist has loads of money. I give tip only when I’m not asked to, because a tip is something you give when you have good service. And these people took Toni’s camera every time an animal came by and took hundreds of pictures we didn’t even want to. I knew right away that they are doing it for the tip.
Almost the same thing happened to me at Cubbon Park. They charged for the ticket price of two and when I noticed it I went back, claimed for my money and got it! Yeah, that’s right! It was not much at all, but really how stupid do they think we are? Well, ignorant we are, but still not stupid… :) Now we have been “robbed” three times (as we know): the riksha if you remember, Cubbon Park and the safari. And as the saying goes the third time says it all, and no more for us anyway, hehheh. But let’s just see.
The safari bus
On the right you can see the driver's assistant, grrr!
Bear fight :D
The animals can walk where ever they want to. That's why the buses are grilled, as you can see in the second picture.
I have never seen a lion walk for more than two seconds before he lies down again. I didn't see it this time either. Lazy lions, hah.
Too hot... bathing sounds like a good idea. :)
So gracious. First time ever I saw a white tiger live.
This bear was swinging from side to side the whole time... May be a tic that have come from being captured...? :o(
No comments:
Post a Comment