Our cargo came -> my studies started -> the blog is late… so sorry... :o(
So, after one month of waiting we finally got our cargo. There were some problems with the local company (the company in Finland had to pay twice for their services, because the local company didn’t get the payment and they didn’t want to give our luggage before receiving it), so we just had to wait. And wait. In the cargo was nothing that important. Well, except my studying material: I had to catch up with the rest of the students and that also took time. Now I have weekly deadlines, so I don’t get to shop and to write the blog everyday anymore… :o) But I'm happy: Who would have guessed that shopping, lying and doing puzzles can get boring? NOT ME!!
I also started to dance bollywood twice a week, in addition to my weekly jogging/fast walking, but unfortunately the dance classes finished last week, because our teacher started a summer camp. Now I’m going to look for belly dancing classes and we may start playing tennis too (Toni would be eager to start). It’s quite difficult to find a place where to play tennis. The first club we tried to join was way too expensive and for another one we should have applied for a one year membership. Last week Toni called to another club nearby which have also badminton courts, a swimming pool and a sauna; unfortunately they didn’t have any vacancies at the moment, but they told to call again in April. It’s very interesting that when I asked about the hobbies of the ladies I was told that it's tennis: why is it so expensive then??? One reason is that foreigners have to pay WAAAAAY more that actual residents, unbelievable. If I recall correct it was five times more for foreigners.
But yes, what has happened since I last wrote here? Hmm.. I really have to think; luckily pictures help… when they are taken… So that’s what’s to come later this evening in this blog: Valentine’s day and terrorists’ attack, tourists’ “robbing”, baptisms, the safari, Cherai and some pictures of our “new” home environment (finally!).
By the way we also got a newer car (at last) and we have at the moment our fifth (!!!!!!!!!!!) driver. You might be asking yourself WHY… Well… the first one stole our laptops etc…, the second one was apparently a temporary driver (his job is in the office), the third and fourth ones weren’t happy with the salary of the cab company… Let’s now see what will happen in the future. It’s just annoying because every time you have to teach the new driver the usual places you want to go, again and again… Anyhow, it’s so great to have a driver. REALLY.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment